ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE
ITOCHU Corporation, as part of its social contribution activities, opened ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE in October 2012 in the Itochu Garden, a commercial facility adjacent to ITOCHU’s Tokyo headquarters.
- 10th Anniversary Art Exhibition for Children and Persons with Disabilities Living Together in Local Community Happiness to Express ～The shape that colors meet, spread, and come into being〜
- Ryo Honda’s Humorous SDGs Illustration Exhibition: Enjoy Understanding the 17 Goals for Saving the World
- ITOCHU's "Sampo-yoshi" Business Exhibition
- Sugoroku Journey - The Road of Chubei Itoh and Sampo Yoshi
- Shoko Kanazawa Calligraphy Exhibition ‒ Pray ‒
- Technical Hokusai Exhibition -Art and beauty of evolving Ukiyoe woodblock prints-
- The 4th Art Project Exhibition of Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “To the Future – Colors and Shapes that Move the Heart”
- “Mottainai Grandma World Report Exhibition in AOYAMA”
- SDGs Student Photo Contest 2016 & 2017 Winners’ Exhibition
- Let’s Celebrate New Year 2018 with Art Featuring Dogs!
- The 3rd Art Project Exhibition of the Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “To the Future — Colors and Shapes that Move the Heart”
- The Amazon at the Present
- Prince Chichibu Memorial Sports Museum Touring Exhibition at Aoyama :Relive the Excitement of the Olympics!
- FEEL THE Mucha HEART –designs for the people and love for the home country–
- Bicycle Exposition 2017 Bicycle and Mode: Yagami Collection That Has Never Been Displayed
- “Art of the Rough Diamonds” Exhibition
- silsil exhibition “LOVE IT!”
- MAZEKOZE ART 3: Collaboration as a theme
- The 2nd Art Project Exhibition of the Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “My Color, My Shape, My Shine”
- Exhibition of Kazuyuki Suto, an Up-and-Coming Japanese-Style Painter: Wind Blowing Through Seasons
- Exhibition of the Future of Calligraphy
- Let's Celebrate the New Year of 2017 with Art of Various Roosters!
- Shoko Kanazawa Calligraphy Exhibition - Prayer for Peace -
- The Works of 10 Young Edokiriko Artisans – Glass and Kiriko
- Daisuke Nakashima Photo Exhibition Entitled "Image no Kanshoku (Feel of the images): taken with iPhone"
- Photography Exhibition Tohoku/Okinawa by Masaru Tatsuki and Ryuichi Ishikawa
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH - Change the World with Children’s Art -
- Sachi Murai Photo Exhibition – FantaSea
- LOVE THE MATERIAL in AOYAMA
- Bicycle Expo 2016: Moulton Exhibition - the Wonderful World of Small-Wheeled Bicycles
- TOKYO Teshigoto Exhibition
- Get in touch “Warm Blue MAZEKOZE Art II
- Art wa shinsai wo fuka sasenai [Art does not let the disaster be forgotten]. Photo Exhibition by Magdalena Sole – Since That Day
- Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs - Art Project Exhibition “Coloring the city of Tokyo”
- Yuko Nakamura Japanese Painting Exhibition - Gratitude to the Seasons -
- Full of Monkeys and Mt. Fuji in Aoyama Exhibition
- Shoko Kanazawa Calligraphy Exhibition - Gratitude -
- Japanese Traditional Handicrafts: The Works of 15 Young Edokiriko Artisans
- Maekake (Japanese Apron) Exhibition
- Akasaka Fire Station Disaster Prevention and First-Aid Fair
- Akihiro Nishino's Picture Book Illustration Exhibition in Otogi-machi Biennale
- Depicting Memories of War on Postcards - Exhibition of One Thousand Testimonies
- Power to Attract Each Other
- Bicycle Expo 2015: Bicycle Town Aoyama
- Banana as Art! Make Art with a Banana?
- Get in touch “Warm Blue” MAZEKOZE Art
- Japan-Mongolia Cultural Exchange Exhibition Part 2: Japanese-Mongolian Calligraphy Exhibition "Ties between the Empire of the Blue Sky and the Empire of the Sun"
- Japan-Mongolia Cultural Exchange Exhibition Part 1: Hakuho Photo Exhibition to Commemorate All-time Winning Makuuchi Wrestler
- Kotaro Isobe Japanese Painting Exhibition: Biotop - ikimono no iru basho [place where living creatures dwell]
- Celebrating 2015 with art: The tons of sheep! Exhibition
- Under the Tree Charity Exhibition: The Story of Ban Rom Sai; 15 years in the Village of Namprae, Northern Thailand ― It all started with Art
- Plan for 40th Anniversary of JBBY ? Children's Books Power Exhibition "To Achieve Peace, Start with the Children First"
- Curious, Delightful, Marvelous! "Studio COOCA World Exhibition"
- Yuko Sumino Words Exhibition "Kyo mo kitto ii koto ga aru" - Expressing the appreciation of being alive
- LUPIN THE THIRD COSTUME EXHIBITION fashion designer YUIMA NAKAZATO
- International Environment Photo Exhibition
- Homecoming Exhibition of Opa! Uma Alegre Revelacao
- “Exhibition of Edokiriko by 16 Young Artists”
- “Bicycle Expo 2014 In Aoyama”
- The Andy Warhol Inspired Exhibition
- "Down Syndrome: The Family View"
- “Happy Island -- Blossoming in the Future -- Art Exhibition 'God of Flowers - Advent (I)' by Flower Arranger Hiroki Maeno”
- “Iro no tsuranari” ? Japanese Painting Exhibition by Yuuki Sori
- “Tomo ni Ikiru” ? Exhibition of Calligraphy of Shoko Kanazawa
- Word Exhibition of Shuji Terayama
- Fantasy Art Grand Prix Exhibition
- Photo Exhibition to Mark the 15th Anniversary of the Founding of Kokkyo naki Kodomotachi(KnK, Children Without Borders)
- Photo Exhibition by Teruo Sekiguchi: Smiles from Around the World
- Happy Island ~ Blossoming in the Future ~Art Exhibition by Flower Arranger Hiroki Maeno and “Kofuku Talk Show”
- Book Art Exhibition: ‘Books’ Read Five Senses
- The Bicycle Expo IN AOYAMA
- Exhibition of Edokiriko by 15 Young Artists: Artisans Carrying on Traditional Japanese Craft
- Art Exhibition PEACE ART for the Future ? Children heal their hearts by creating art
- Co-Organization of the Five Art University Interchange Exhibition at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE:For Next-Generation Development Through Art
- Nemunoki Children and Mariko Art Exhibition
Overview of exhibitions at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE
ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE opened in Itochu Garden, a commercial facility adjacent to the ITOCHU Tokyo head office, in October 2012, aspiring to encourage future generations through art, community contribution and to promote art and culture both domestically and internationally as a part of its social contribution activities. It has since held a number of exhibitions.
ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE open a permanent exhibition that introduces sampo yoshi, which is known as the view of business of Chubei Itoh I, our founder and a representative of the Ohmi Merchants, as well as ITOCHU 160-years history by displaying sugoroku on a smartphone at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE, the local hub of community contribution, on August 20, 2019.
The spirit of sampo yoshi (being good for the seller, the buyer and society) continues to live deeply without decay in today's our global business as our management philosophy. Through sampo yoshi, which has been living as our philosophy since the foundation to today, the exhibition will convey Japan and the heart of Japanese to many tourists from overseas who visit Japan during Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
Overview of facilities
ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE has a cafe, a place where visitors can meet and converse.
|Name||ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE|
|Exhibition title||Sugoroku Journey - The Road of Chubei Itoh and Sampo Yoshi|
|Period||August 20, 2019 - March 21, 2021
Closed on Mondays
If the Monday is a public holiday, we are open, but we will then be closed on the next day.
|Address||Itochu Garden B1F, 2-3-1 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Total area||Approx. 200 sq.m.|
|Opening date||October 26, 2012|