ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE
ITOCHU Corporation, as part of its social contribution activities, opened ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE in October 2012 in the Itochu Garden, a commercial facility adjacent to ITOCHU’s Tokyo headquarters. Through the power of art, we aim to develop future generations, to contribute to the local community, and to promote domestic and international arts and culture.
- Technical Hokusai Exhibition -Art and beauty of evolving Ukiyoe woodblock prints-
- The 4th Art Project Exhibition of Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “To the Future – Colors and Shapes that Move the Heart”
- “Mottainai Grandma World Report Exhibition in AOYAMA”
- SDGs Student Photo Contest 2016 & 2017 Winners’ Exhibition
- Let’s Celebrate New Year 2018 with Art Featuring Dogs!
- The 3rd Art Project Exhibition of the Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “To the Future — Colors and Shapes that Move the Heart”
- The Amazon at the Present
- Prince Chichibu Memorial Sports Museum Touring Exhibition at Aoyama :Relive the Excitement of the Olympics!
- FEEL THE Mucha HEART –designs for the people and love for the home country–
- Bicycle Exposition 2017 Bicycle and Mode: Yagami Collection That Has Never Been Displayed
- “Art of the Rough Diamonds” Exhibition
- silsil exhibition “LOVE IT!”
- MAZEKOZE ART 3: Collaboration as a theme
- The 2nd Art Project Exhibition of the Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs Education “My Color, My Shape, My Shine”
- Exhibition of Kazuyuki Suto, an Up-and-Coming Japanese-Style Painter: Wind Blowing Through Seasons
- Exhibition of the Future of Calligraphy
- Let's Celebrate the New Year of 2017 with Art of Various Roosters!
- Shoko Kanazawa Calligraphy Exhibition - Prayer for Peace -
- The Works of 10 Young Edokiriko Artisans – Glass and Kiriko
- Daisuke Nakashima Photo Exhibition Entitled "Image no Kanshoku (Feel of the images): taken with iPhone"
- Photography Exhibition Tohoku/Okinawa by Masaru Tatsuki and Ryuichi Ishikawa
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY EARTH - Change the World with Children’s Art -
- Sachi Murai Photo Exhibition – FantaSea
- LOVE THE MATERIAL in AOYAMA
- Bicycle Expo 2016: Moulton Exhibition - the Wonderful World of Small-Wheeled Bicycles
- TOKYO Teshigoto Exhibition
- Get in touch “Warm Blue MAZEKOZE Art II
- Art wa shinsai wo fuka sasenai [Art does not let the disaster be forgotten]. Photo Exhibition by Magdalena Sole – Since That Day
- Tokyo Metropolitan Schools for Special Needs - Art Project Exhibition “Coloring the city of Tokyo”
- Yuko Nakamura Japanese Painting Exhibition - Gratitude to the Seasons -
- Full of Monkeys and Mt. Fuji in Aoyama Exhibition
- Shoko Kanazawa Calligraphy Exhibition - Gratitude -
- Japanese Traditional Handicrafts: The Works of 15 Young Edokiriko Artisans
- Maekake (Japanese Apron) Exhibition
- Akasaka Fire Station Disaster Prevention and First-Aid Fair
- Akihiro Nishino's Picture Book Illustration Exhibition in Otogi-machi Biennale
- Depicting Memories of War on Postcards - Exhibition of One Thousand Testimonies
- Power to Attract Each Other
- Bicycle Expo 2015: Bicycle Town Aoyama
- Banana as Art! Make Art with a Banana?
- Get in touch “Warm Blue” MAZEKOZE Art
- Japan-Mongolia Cultural Exchange Exhibition Part 2: Japanese-Mongolian Calligraphy Exhibition "Ties between the Empire of the Blue Sky and the Empire of the Sun"
- Japan-Mongolia Cultural Exchange Exhibition Part 1: Hakuho Photo Exhibition to Commemorate All-time Winning Makuuchi Wrestler
- Kotaro Isobe Japanese Painting Exhibition: Biotop - ikimono no iru basho [place where living creatures dwell]
- Celebrating 2015 with art: The tons of sheep! Exhibition
- Under the Tree Charity Exhibition: The Story of Ban Rom Sai; 15 years in the Village of Namprae, Northern Thailand ― It all started with Art
- Plan for 40th Anniversary of JBBY ? Children's Books Power Exhibition "To Achieve Peace, Start with the Children First"
- Curious, Delightful, Marvelous! "Studio COOCA World Exhibition"
- Yuko Sumino Words Exhibition "Kyo mo kitto ii koto ga aru" - Expressing the appreciation of being alive
- LUPIN THE THIRD COSTUME EXHIBITION fashion designer YUIMA NAKAZATO
- International Environment Photo Exhibition
- Homecoming Exhibition of Opa! Uma Alegre Revelacao
- “Exhibition of Edokiriko by 16 Young Artists”
- “Bicycle Expo 2014 In Aoyama”
- The Andy Warhol Inspired Exhibition
- "Down Syndrome: The Family View"
- “Happy Island -- Blossoming in the Future -- Art Exhibition 'God of Flowers - Advent (I)' by Flower Arranger Hiroki Maeno”
- “Iro no tsuranari” ? Japanese Painting Exhibition by Yuuki Sori
- “Tomo ni Ikiru” ? Exhibition of Calligraphy of Shoko Kanazawa
- Word Exhibition of Shuji Terayama
- Fantasy Art Grand Prix Exhibition
- Photo Exhibition to Mark the 15th Anniversary of the Founding of Kokkyo naki Kodomotachi(KnK, Children Without Borders)
- Photo Exhibition by Teruo Sekiguchi: Smiles from Around the World
- Happy Island ~ Blossoming in the Future ~Art Exhibition by Flower Arranger Hiroki Maeno and “Kofuku Talk Show”
- Book Art Exhibition: ‘Books’ Read Five Senses
- The Bicycle Expo IN AOYAMA
- Exhibition of Edokiriko by 15 Young Artists: Artisans Carrying on Traditional Japanese Craft
- Art Exhibition PEACE ART for the Future ? Children heal their hearts by creating art
- Co-Organization of the Five Art University Interchange Exhibition at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE:For Next-Generation Development Through Art
- Nemunoki Children and Mariko Art Exhibition
Overview of exhibitions at ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE
ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE plans to hold five to six exhibitions annually, in line with the following four themes.
- - Special exhibitions
- Exhibitions of artwork with messages regarding social issues, such as supporting the independence of people with disabilities and environmental conservation
- - Young artist support
- Support of the showcasing of young artists' artwork in cooperation with nearby galleries, etc.
- - Collaboration with local events
- Exhibitions in collaboration with local events
- - Collaboration with foreign embassies in Japan
- Contribution to the art and cultural promotion of the respective countries in collaboration with foreign embassies in Japan
Overview of facilities
ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE has a cafe, a place where visitors can meet and converse.
|Name||ITOCHU AOYAMA ART SQUARE|
|Address||Itochu Garden B1F, 2-3-1 Kita-aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo|
|Total area||Approx. 200 sq.m.|
|Opening date||October 26, 2012|
|Hours||Various, depending on the exhibition|